Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome to nekoreign.blogspot.com

Today, I have my own blog, not today.. really. I have made many blog since Senior High School. Why? Obviously I love making blog and blogging.

For now, it's still under constructions. I will promise to make this blog to became a good wiki for MHP3rd player, or should I called Hunter. Yeah, I love so much MHP3rd.

You don't know MHP3rd? Then I suggest that you should go to MHP3rd website.

What is nekoreign? It has two meaning, First neko is a japanese word (猫/ねこ) means "cat", and second for the "reign" is an english word. so it's about cat's reign, yeah.. my character name is neko. and I want to show you guys how greatness neko is.

P.S. MHP3rd link I just gave you is a japanese website. Make sure that you already know a little japanese, or it will just like reading an Alien's language.

No comments:

Post a Comment